Schema Therapy: Advanced Techniques in working with avoidant, impulsive, rigid and grandiose clients (Melbourne)
February 6-7 2020 | This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Skills in working with Impulsive, Enraged, Lonely and Undisciplined Child modes
- Self-Care and Reflective Practise in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Price: $649 Early Bird until January 20, $699 thereafter
Location: Schema Therapy Institute Australia
23 Queensberry St, Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria 3053