4 day Certification Training in Schema Couples Therapy COVID-19 May 1 a decision will be made regarding training. Training may be postponed to 2021
July 29 - August 1 | 4 day Certification training in Schema Couples Therapy in Melbourne, Australia.
Presenter: Dr Poul Perris, former ISST chair, founding member of the Schema Couples Therapy committee and renowned European Schema Therapy presenter. Assisted by Ruth Holt, Clinical Psychologist and Advanced Schema Couples therapist.
The workshop will be interactive, with input, demonstrations and opportunity to practice skills.
Standard Price: $1300
Last minute: $1450 (after June 1)
Price includes full catering
Training Program: 8:45-5:30 each day
Please be aware of our cancellation policy
- Understanding the Schema Therapy model as applied to couple presentations
- Assessment techniques and measures
- Schema Therapy conceptualisation of couples issues, linking childhood wounds and current couple conflict
- Understanding and applying imagery re-scripting and mode work to de-escalate conflict and increase connection
- Couples clash cards and schema healing interventions
- Assessing passion, romance, intimacy, and sexual satisfaction
- Working with complex couples issues, including affairs, sexual problems and personality disorder presentations
Aimed at: Therapists wanting to expand their Schema Therapy skills with couples and therapists who already work with couples and would like to have greater impact when working with complex presentations.
Location: Treacy Centre, 126 The Avenue Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria 3052. The Treacy Conference Centre is located just 3 km from the the centre of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The closest airport is Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne.
Information on transport to the venue is here.