Certification Training in Schema Couples Therapy
28th March - July/August 2021 | Certification training in Schema Couples Therapy - 7 Online Webinars (3 hours) and 1 day Face to Face format
Presenter: Dr Poul Perris, former ISST chair, founding member of the Schema Couples Therapy committee and renowned European Schema Therapy presenter. Assisted by Ruth Holt, Clinical Psychologist and Advanced Schema Couples therapist.
The workshop will be interactive, with input, demonstrations and opportunity to practice skills.
Standard Price: $1000
Last minute: $1150 (after February 29, 2021)
This includes all materials and catering for a 1 day face to face workshop.
Please be aware of our cancellation policy
- Understanding the Schema Therapy model as applied to couple presentations
- Assessment techniques and measures
- Schema Therapy conceptualisation of couples issues, linking childhood wounds and current couple conflict
- Understanding and applying imagery re-scripting and mode work to de-escalate conflict and increase connection
- Couples clash cards and schema healing interventions
- Assessing passion, romance, intimacy, and sexual satisfaction
- Working with complex couples issues, including affairs, sexual problems and personality disorder presentations
Aimed at: Therapists wanting to expand their Schema Therapy skills with couples and therapists who already work with couples and would like to have greater impact when working with complex presentations.
Location: Treacy Centre, 126 The Avenue Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria 3052. The Treacy Conference Centre is located just 3 km from the the centre of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The closest airport is Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne.
Information on transport to the venue is here.