Schema therapy for Chronic Mood and Anxiety Disorders an Introductory Workshop – (Melbourne)
Nov 7-8 | 9am-5pm
There is growing research on the effectiveness of Schema Therapy for chronic depression and some early work on other treatment resistant mood disorder presentations. This workshop will cover Schema Therapy formulation and treatment approaches for working with these presentations, including case studies, demonstrations and opportunities to practice skills.
Specific topics include;
- Schema Therapy models for Chronic mood disorders like Depression and Anxiety
- Schema Therapy for other Chronic Axis I Disorders like OCD & Eating Disorders
- Dealing with challenging client in session behaviours, like hopelessness
- Experiential techniques to address early adversity and schema development
- Assisting clients to build networks of support through behavioural pattern breaking
- Schema self-therapy to avoid compassion fatigue
This is Face to Face training, Monday November 7 and Tuesday November 8, 9am to 5pm
Location to be determined.
The cost for the training is $699 and includes catering.
Certification hours include: Didactic Hours 8, Dyadic Hours 5.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.
Venue TBA; Workshop is $699 and includes catering (morning and afternoon tea) and workshop materials. Please register via the website to avoid disappointment.