Advanced Techniques working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients (Canberra)
July 15,16 | This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Skills in working with Impulsive, Enraged, Lonely and Undisciplined Child modes
- Self-Care and Reflective Practise in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Facilitators are Dr Rita Younan and Ruth Holt, Advanced Schema Therapists and Trainers in Individual Schema Therapy.
Price: $549 Early Bird until June 30, $699 thereafter
Includes morning and afternoon tea, with plenty of lunch options available nearby,
Location: CHANGED LOCATION: You, me and Us training room
17 Murray Crescent, Manuka ACT 2603.
There is on-street 2 hour free parking on the street, and all day paid parking in Flinders Way & Bougainville Street nearby.
We encourage people to not book flights and accomodation until close to the date given travel restrictions are a possibility.
You, Me and Us training room 17 Murray Crescent, Manuka