Schema Therapy Advanced Techniques: Working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients (Brisbane, QLD)
August 19-20 2020 | This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Skills in working with Impulsive, Enraged, Lonely and Undisciplined Child modes
- Self-Care and Reflective Practise in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Facilitators are Dr Rita Younan and Ruth Holt, Advanced Schema Therapists and Trainers in Individual Schema Therapy.
Price: $649 Early Bird until July 18, $699 thereafter
Location: The Greek Club, Edmondstone St
South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia