Schema Therapy for working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients - An Advanced F2F Workshop in Brisbane
October 13-14 | Schema Therapy for working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients with: Ms Megan Fry 9am-5pm
This workshop is the last of the curriculum for certification training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by Schema Therapy Institute Australia.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Over-controller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Working with the specific child modes found in these presentations that can result in addictive and impulsive behaviours (using Imagery and mode role plays)
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Cognitive Techniques to work with Rigidity.
- Self-Care and Reflective Practice in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population
Training is on Thursday the 13th and Friday the 14th of OCTOBER 2022 from 9am to 5pm and is being held at Park Regis North Quay, Brisbane QLD. The cost for the training is $699 and includes catering and materials provided.
Certification hours include: Didactic Hours 8, Dyadic Hours 5.
Facilitated by: Megan Fry, Advanced ST Supervisor and Trainer in Individual ST.
“I am a Clinical Psychologist with over 16 years clinical experience and I am an Advanced Level Individual Schema Therapist / Supervisor / Trainer (certified by the International Society for Schema Therapy). I completed a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) at the University of Newcastle and a Masters in Clinical Psychology at Macquarie University. I am currently completing a PhD at Griffith University.
I am passionate about Schema Therapy and how we can help all clients create positive, fundamental change and growth in their life. I have a special interest in Veteran mental health and complex trauma. I love helping clinicians understand the Schema Therapy model and its application in the therapy room.”
Workshop Fee is $699. Fee includes workshop materials and catering fees.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.